mirza

Guys: Can anybody let me know which is the best HR Magazine available in the market, it is very urgent Thanks, - Mirza
From Saudi Arabia, Jiddah
mili123

Human Capital, And you can get much more useful article on NEWs HRD Journal Magazine. And if you want to go through human capital then log on to humancaptialonline.com
From India, Mumbai
Raghav

Hi Mirza,
We already had a discussion on this. Attaching the thread for your help.
Regards,
~Raghav V

From India, Kochi
Ashwini K

Hi
Please find the address of free HR magzine site
http://ii.tradepub.com/?pt=cat&page=Hr&flt=mag
Regards
Ashwini K

From India, Bangalore
mili123

No Mirza
I don't have contact numbers if u want to have this maganize then u can contact through online by logging on to site www.humancapitalonline.com.

From India, Mumbai
ccdepindia@yahoo.co.in

Hi,
'National Institute of Personnel Management' the apex forum of personnel and HR executives in the country
, publishes a quarterly "Personnel today", which is a very infornative and useful.
The Head quarters is at Kolkota with branch offices in practically all the states.
Cyril

From India, Nagpur
vsk madhavi
hai Mirza! HRM review is one of the best magazine i have read..go thru it..even human capital is good..
From India, Hyderabad
sonal shree

If you are looking for precise stuff then HRD newsletter is the best one. This magazine is a monthly publication of the National HRD Network and a standard one. Sonal
From India, Mumbai
mirza

Guys:
Thanks for your early responses but my intention to ask you about this is just that i want to place an AD so that it can reach all the HR's in India, so now tell me which magazine is the best to opt for
Thanks,
- Mirza

From Saudi Arabia, Jiddah
sonal shree

HRD Newsletter is best to opt for as its reach is wide. Even magazine published by NIPM is good.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.