No Tags Found!

sharmila yadav

Dear Jai,
THANKS i never do it again that 110% sure but dnt u think mgt should know abt those empl jo" jis thali me kathe hai usme ched karte hai " .I did the same thing i never disclose there name but my md wont belive until he want the name he told me he keep my name secret that you told me the fact .but i was shocked when he called up a common meeting and tell everyone that our hr gives us your name that x is saying wrong abt company y si saying false statement ,that time all pulled up there leg sir we dnt say anything and i dnt have any proof bec new employee dnt want to let there job gone so they kept silent and i when i joined they do the same with me but they want to belive productive staff like sales employee they cant through then out bec right now in recession market is very bad and they are having gud projects in hand but they want to close the matter so they tell me to resign that hurt me a lot tttttttttt i cried for 2 days not bec i loose my job but mgt ne meri nahi suni they see there profit.

In your case you have documental proof but how can we record what they r saying wrong abt company?

From India, Delhi
jai bakshi

hi sarmilla,
nothing heppend..... what so ever is goen never come back, i advice to plzzzzzzz do not think ur self " ke chotta baccha" pls see a head u have bright future " ap ke mehnat safal hoge or ap ke achee nokri mil jaye gi, kynki ap ne jo kam 4 mahine me kiya he wo kam ab kam ayega"
dear sarmilla, i give u best wishes to get new job, and be happy, can i ad ur name in my friends list? my mobile no. is 09868178047

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.