ashok.jangra

You are in dificuilt
First you talk about this matter and tell them He heartly upset by this language and My work also suffer after that you can change but this is not solution, Because HR Manager can change the company after all I sugest if they are not change you should change self and use same language for them before leave the comapny I think you are young and you can do it by confidence

From India, New Delhi
jayaramamin
It is very simple...U r in HR...Just tell them to stop using it..if they stop..well and fine..Or else...Leave the job..U have a choice to work where you want..India is a Independant country !!!
From India
mr_kulkarnii

are bhai tumgi use 1baar gaali to de...tuze our 1 baar wo gaali nahi dega......agar tu job chode ga our dusri job karega and if u have again face this problems to kya karega wo bhi job chodega.....................jamane say lad.......daar mat.........(mookti kulkarni)
From India, Pune
mr_kulkarnii

are bhai tumbhi use 1 time pyar say bol na muze ye accha nahi lagata .again wo useeee type baat kar raha hai to usseeee 1 baar gaali to de...tuze our 1 baar wo gaali nahi dega......agar tu job chode ga our dusri job karega and if u have again face this problems to kya karega wo bhi job chodega.....................jamane say lad.......daar mat.........(mookti kulkarni)
From India, Pune
Sharad Shah

Dear Esskay;

Remember, "Respect is commanded not demanded". Learn how to command respect of others. I give you some tips, which you may apply, if found worthy.

- Avoid loose talk.

- Never loose good manner.

- Learn to respect others.

- Be punctual, honest, hardworking.

- Learn to tackle every situation.

- Use your own intellect, rather then throwing your problems on others.

- Do not talk, unless it is essential.

- Be clear in your views and ideas.

- Do not complaint, find your way.

Secondly note that there are certain trades, where abuse language is used as a tool to take work from the people. (eg. Transport, Construction, Labour contracts, Bar cum restaurant etc.)

You know while the training of Police, abusing in taught in the class room. If you find your self uncomfortable with this type of trade, you need to find out some sophisticated trade. But I tell you, one must learn to tackle this type of trade also, as everything in the world, is not as per our expectation. We need to learn to survive in every situation. I hope you will not misunderstand me.

Thanks.

His Blessings;

Sharad Shah

From India, Ahmadabad
pushpendrasingh30

Hi!
First of all, Pls don't mention your real name & ID while dicussing these type of situations as your seniors might also accessing this cite.
I would suggest that you should quit the job, not right now but after getting a new job. one can not compromise with his/her values and also it is not easy to change their behaviour. You should remain calm,cool and polite. It will help you in getting your relieving letter/Exp.letter from your company.Pls follow the middle way to tackle these problems.
Regards,
Pushpendra

From India, Delhi
abhay khandelwal
we cant change others ..we can change our self only ..so Leave the job . or record there voice ..if u can and put it on , on there table.
From India, Faridabad
satyasharada

Dear Friend Solution to this problem is simple. You must take decision. Quit. Else, "What can not be cured has to be endured"
From India, Chennai
vinodji

Dear Friend,
If the seniors are employees of your company do return them the required dose in a strong voice and a warning to avoid using the ****.
If the abusing peoples are owners of your company,dont try to change their character instead change your job.
using abusive language is a universal affair.
Viswanath

From India, Surat
jp2009
If you can, try some other job. Using bad-words is very unprofessional but you can't do anything, one reason being they are your seniors. So try looking for another job so that you dont have to suffer this kind of mental anguish.
Alternatively please keep a recorder handy ;) you never know when it will be useful. :D
Don't worry, everything will be fine. There are lots of people who need good HR managers. Best of luck.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.