No Tags Found!

saswatabanerjee

Please clarify again - was there an actual reduction in your gross ? or was it a reduction compared to your increment letter ?

what was the gross before and after december 2016

You are probably looking the wrong way at this

What is the amount of deduction shown in your pay slip ? --Answer --- there is no amount showing about employer contribution in pay slip as well as in my salary revision letter. my CCA allownace is deducted from my salary. there is drastic change in my allowanaces(CCA).

Ctc is a meaningless concept. What the employer puts in ctc does not matter in law

Ctc is only a top to fool, you into thinking you are getting more.

Is there any reduction in your gross salary as shown in your pay slip before and after the start of esic deductions ? Answer --before act i am getting salary as per the salary revision letter and i dont have issues but after act applied in Jan 2017 they reduced 835 rs- from my salary and gross is showing less 835rs than Dec 2016 salary.

From India, Mumbai
dkachare
please find attached snaps for your information. I have attached salary revision letter with Dec, Jan, and Feb salary slip for more clarification. Thanks for your response.
From Hong Kong, undefined
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg salary revision letter 2016.JPG (56.7 KB, 508 views)
File Type: jpg Jan with adding Arrears 567rs.JPG (67.3 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg Feb 2017.JPG (71.9 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg Dec.JPG (65.8 KB, 26 views)

Anonymous
Dear all, Please help i have attached all documents required to you for study. please revert on that as almost 2500 rs deducted from my gross salary in last 3 months.
saswatabanerjee

Reduction in salary to compensate for em-lower safe of PF or ESIC is illegal.
Therefore their reduction of gross wages by adjusting the CCA component is illegal.
You can fight this matter if you wish, by filing a complaint with the ESIC or the labour commissioner. But remember that when you do that, you will surely lose your job. So any action you take should be clearly thought out

From India, Mumbai
dkachare
Thanks for your valuable response.
As per the discussion with HR they are saying we have rights to change internal components and as your CTC is not changed you can not challenge us. we have remain your CTC as it is. I just want to know if ESIC is applicable to us they should be add their contribution in CTC and revise it. please correct me if I am wrong. we are just saying to them that just deduct employee contribution only and add your contribution in CTC and increase CTC amount as its not added in my salary revision.

saswatabanerjee

Please refer your HR department to the following provision in sec 72 of the esic act.
Please note that wages refers to gross wages and not to CTC. The concept of CTC is not recognised by law. Therefore, any attempt of the employer to reduce your actual wages to pay for the ESIC contribution is illegal.
72. Employer not to reduce wages, etc. — No employer by reason only of his liability for any contributions payable under this Act shall, directly, or indirectly, reduce the wages of any employee, or except as provided by the regulations, discontinue or reduce benefits payable to him under the conditions of his service which are similar to the benefits conferred by this Act.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.