M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

We say like Quality & Safety, HR is every manager's job. Its 100% true.
At the same time, the attached article asks us to introspect our own role's effectiveness vs expectations.
May not be 100% true, but, definitely a point to ponder !

From India, Coimbatore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf hr_poor_performers_465.pdf (223.4 KB, 281 views)
File Type: pdf hr_poor_performers_465.pdf (223.4 KB, 221 views)

shaki

Sorry. :( :( :( :( :( What ever the survey result shows, I wont agree. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: And also confused are they biasd free??? :?: :?: :?: Regards, Shaki
From Malaysia, Ipoh
ChaitaliS

You should not be sorry Sardhar Sahab..
You have posted result of a Survey...
We, HR are poor performers in a survey coz compared with other functions...but the fact is that HR CANNOT BE COMPARED WITH ANY OTHER FUNCTION.........HR is unique in itself....and noone can ignore importance of HR person in an organisation...
Yeah sometime we dont get good response from the top management for implementing new policies but it doesnt mean that HR is a poor performer and cannot make good decisions....To my mind, HR is BEST..........
So, no need to take this survey result that much seriously........there are multiple limitations of any survey....it couldnt be 100% accurate...
Regards,
Chaitali

From India, Vadodara
anju aravind
Respected Sir,
I am a student of Human Resource (currently doing my MBA) & I am proud to tell that I am studying a subject which is the pulse of any organisation. I went through the report and if you read the report carefully , there is a comment given which mentions about the talent crunch. I would like to say that every survey has its own boundaries/limitations and we should always think out of the box to see the clear picture. I feel that there is no such thing called talent crunch.People think that talent makes the organisations smart.However i feel Organisations make people smart , and this is the true HR challenge.This will be seen in the effectiveness / performance of the organisation as a whole. However these are my personal view.
Regards.
Anju

Rajat Joshi

Hi M. Peer Mohamed Sardhar,
Thank you for scanning the article and infact we should thank you for posting the same sans apologies.
I take this a wake up call to improve ourselves! Remember the best company in India - HLL now HUL outsourced the HR functions to Accenture..if it was performing well then this shouldn't have been the case.
Just a poser to all working HR professionals here -
How many of you know the top three problems faced by your CEO/MD ?
N your possible solutions to the same.
Regards,
Rajat

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.