J ravindra
Dear all

1. I left job during June, 2004 and opted for FPF scheme as I was eligible.
2. I withdrew my EPF amount and got a Pension certificate against FP
3. Pension comes into effect on attaining 58 years of my age.
4. In the meantime I reemployed on 16th June 2005, after a year gap. I again became PF member in new company.
5. Now I left the new company, after working for 4 years.
6. Now can I add these 4 years service to my FPF scheme? I have not yet with drawn my money. As my basic salary at new company is higher than the old company, can I get revised pension amount calculated, so that my pension amount will be higher on account increase in the period of service as well as basic salary.
7. I saught clarification from some consultants but could not get proper reply. You know our Govt. officers, how helpful they are?
8. If anybody is aware of any provisions in EPF Act. for surrendering pension and getting new one. I believe there is a provision for this.
regards
Ravindra (bangalore)

From India, Bangalore
abbasiti

Dear Ravindra,
1. You have stated that you have availed pension after attaining an age of 58 years. After 58, there will not be any pension contribution.
2. Even if you availed pension well before 58 and came under EPF later, there will not be any contribution to pension further even before 58. The full amount will go to PF account. Accordingly there is no room to review the pension once you availed, unless due to error from PF authorities.
Abbas.P.S, ITI LTD, PALAKKAD - 678 623.
Ph. +91 9447 467 667

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.