No Tags Found!

mukundan thottekkat

dear all,

somebody should help me.

I have been working in a Textile Group in Admin deptt as PA to Chairman. When I was on duty I met an road accident. When I was standing by the side of a AMC bus the rear wheel knock down my scooter and damaged my left leg. the driver of the bus is an old man and he beg my pardon. the police came immediately and made FIR also. then i immediately hospitalised with the help of the AMTS bus driver. the police asked me to make a complaint against the driver and after seeing his face and his age i could not make any complaint. in the meantime my chairman promised me that he will bear the entire expence and don't make any compalint. my chairman asked me to admit in good hospital like SAL but i went and admitted in a govt. hospital. 15 days i was in that hospital and my chairman only given rs. 25,000/- for treatment and medicine balance amout he made as loan. there is no mediclaim or esic for me. total expence was rs. 60,000/- above. In this circumstance what i should do? as per his promise i have not filed any complaint against the bus driver also. now my leg condition is not good. the accident was happened 4 years back. is it possible to file a complaint against the driver or amts, ahmedabad. one of the police officer told me that if you claim an amount of rs. 5.00 lakh this amount can get me. Is it poissible to file a case against our chairman? kindly advise. still i am working this company only without giving any increment for 2 years.

He left behind his dependent parents & spouse, who is pregnant. What are the benefits can we avail for them under ESIC scheme kindly let me know.

Waiting for your response pls...[/QUOTE]

From India, Ahmadabad
Chandrshekar
Dear All, Kindly let me know in case of an employee on duty fall sick and later admitted in ESIC Hospital and expired in the hospital what are formalities to be carried out.
From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.