No Tags Found!

mehta-prashant
Hi Everybody, My Employee has died when he is was on the job and he is unmarried.
Now I want to know - employees' parents are eligible to take a pension? His service is not more than 2 years. I am attaching his pf passbook also.
Gaurang Thakar

From India, Pardi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf GJRAJ13994610000000024.pdf (78.3 KB, 46 views)

jerry-anthony

Dear Mr. Thakar,

Trust you have obtained the nomination in Form II while enrolling this deceased employee.

Secondly to answer your question it is "Yes" the dependent parents are eligible first to the father and then on to the mother upon fathers death. You need to apply in Form 20 & 10D along with the relevant documents as necessary supporting documents. Besides he would also be eligible for EDLI which can be claimed by applying in Form 5IF. All these needs to be submitted off line.

Documents required would ideally comprise of Legal heir Certificate, Death Certificate, Joint photograph of the claimants, copy of cancelled cheque.

Trust you find the information useful.

Regards

AG.

From India, Chennai
subbarao.v

yes Deceased employee parents are eligible to receive pf/pension amount For proof legal heir certificate to be attached V.Subbarao 7299086594
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.