No Tags Found!

AxitaMehta

Hi Gopal Krishna,
My point of view would be if you're a career oriented person then certainly you're not sticking to the profile of Steno. I understand money is something to be looked for but we must not worry about it if you know you're where you want it to be, as the package follows where you tend to give your best.
Do not go for the big companies instead look for the start firms where you can get a chance be it meager amount you get. HR is not that paid profession in the beginning but you need a real rich experience in it for bigger perks. Make sure you put your best foot forward during your interviews. Filter the information before telling it to Interviewer but do not lie.
Do not compromise with your career as this will become a habit then. If you've will to do it, go for it then. You'll a lot to learn here & gradually earn too.
Best Wishes,
Axita

From India, Chandigarh
Vaishalee Parkhi

Hello Mr. Gopal Krishna,
I have nothing much to say as your query is very well answered by all our seniors.
If you win trust of your management, you can express your desire to contribute and make use of your HR experience in your present company. As suggested by one of the members, if your company knows your strength, it might allot you HR position some or the other day if not now. Wait for the right opportunity and time.
Wishing you all the best!
With regards,
Vaishalee Parkhi

From India, Pune
Gianim23

Hello Gopal Krishna :
I agree to Vaishalee's inputs. I feel you should stick to your present assignment while expressing your HR aspirations to your CEO. He may not give you an immediate opportunity but in future as and when a requirement will arise in HR he may give you a chance. In such a case you will not even have to compromise on your salary.
The essence is you stick to a company work hard, highlight your potential, maintain a positive attitude, build a credibility for yourself and I am sure success will follow you soon.
ALL THE BEST !!!
- Gia

From India, Pune
seshagiri_chsv

Try to purse your career in HR as it is a very vast field and you will have promising results. Personal secretary does not have any scope for further development. Even I am very vexed up with the secretary jobs. I am pursuing a short term course in statutory laws and hope that I will settle in the HR field shortly.
Keep courage and never loose hope . All the very best in your career and almighty lord will be helping you in your career
All the very best
seshagiri

From India, Bangalore
allbasha
Hi Gopal
are you available? for switch job? im looking for honest and hard working person like you for my overseas recruitment firm. pay will be closer to 40k, need to travel abroad, if you wish farward your complete contact details

From India, Delhi
soni07b@rediffmail.com
HI,
GOPAL KRISHNA,
Working as a Personal Secretary is a goo opportunity for you as an Asst of you employer you will learn a lot of new thingss that will be an added advantage in your aim to get a chance in HR, while communicating with your boss you may ask him to asst. in the work of HR, when u will get a small chance prove your self than twim confidence of your Boss surely you will be a HR Professional in your Organisation.
GOOD LUCK
SONIYA BHARDWAJ
HR Professional.

From India, Chandra
kishore smc
Dear Gopal Sir, hi sir, Some valuable inputs from my side * update your CV daily in job-portals, * modify your CV monthly once - with some highlighted HR policies Best of luck.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.