No Tags Found!

dpray

Krunal, May I have your e-mail id, I have something to discuss with you about ISTD diploma.Please give me your e-mail id. dev
From India, Gurgaon
kunal
To ALL who are undegoing ISTD course.
I am working as a US Recruiter and has almost a year experience. I dont want to stick to recruiting line and want to sift to CORE HR. so i just want to know from you all will this course will help me fetching the job.
What are the other course i can opt for. kindly provide me with your contact mail id or number so that i can discuss in details with all you experts.
waiting for you reply
thanks in advance
kunal

From India, Hyderabad
pinky79
hi krunal,
Frankly speaking not interested to go for diploma instead for certication course in training and facililator.. do u know any certification program from reputed institute..
my id
Regds,

From India, Faridabad
Ishrat Ali
Hi,
Dont get worried for limitation in answering the question. Your answer should be practical, to the point & explaining the root question.
I had gain excellent rating by writing short answers-You too can achieve.
Best of Luck! Dear ISTDians go ahead.
:)Ishrat-ISTDian.

From India, Nagpur
filmfever
hi i am Vinodd, I am intending to do the course in ISTD , Do u have ne details of ISTD, then plz forward me. The course is tough or moderate or any comments suggestions,,,
any one can give their views ..
my email id is

From India, Madras
cute.godhu@gmail.com
hello ppl, i have enrolled myself for istd course july2009 batch.. i request ppl who have already done this ... to throw some insights abt pluse points abt this course.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.