No Tags Found!

Vinove

Hi Everyone,
I am contemplating joining this Diploma course. As most of you have done it or are pursuing it, I seek some information. Please help:
- When are the registrations open?
- Do they have any weekend classes etc or is it a complete distance learning course?
- I have more than 3 years of experience in HR Generalist role, will this course add value to my profile?
Looking forward for speedy responses.....
Regards
Bhavna

From India, Delhi
ChaitaliS

One would be awarded with the Diploma from ISTD, once all 8 theory subjects are clear and project is submitted...
From India, Vadodara
deepak thukral

THREE HUNDRED MEANS THREE HUNDRED. YOU ARE EXPECTED TO WRAP UP THE ASSIGNMENT IN WORDS NOT EXCEEDING THREE HUNDRED. YOU SHOULD ENSURE THAT YOU CONCLUDE YOUR ASSIGNMENT WITHIN THE PRESCRIBED LIMIT. THIS WAY YOU CAN GET MAXIMUM MARKS.
DEEPAK THUKRAL
CHANDIGAH

From India, Chandigarh
ChaitaliS

Hello DeepakG,
You might be right but, I dont think that examiners are too much rigid about limit of 300 words...what they want is precise and to the point answer.....One can cross the limit of 300 words if necessary....
rgds,
chaitali

From India, Vadodara
Vinove

Hi Everyone,
I am contemplating joining this Diploma course. As most of you have done it or are pursuing it, I seek some information. Please help:
- When are the registrations open?
- Do they have any weekend classes etc or is it a complete distance learning course?
- I have more than 3 years of experience in HR Generalist role, will this course add value to my profile?
Looking forward for speedy responses.....
Regards
Bhavna

From India, Delhi
yshweta
Hi all,
I am currently pursuing ISTD. going to appear for the second year exams in dec 07.
I understand after this we need to submit some project report. can anyone plz provide specific details as to what is required in that/ what kind of topics can be taken etc
Request for some specific details/ project report samples for guidance.

From India, Mumbai
Meera Grover
Hi there,
Try to maintain the word limit that has been mentioned. If however u exceed it, they might give additional comments stating it is too long. They won't return it unless and until it totally does not match to the question that is being asked.
Try to maintain the word limit with the help of Word Count. Keep your points short and precise.
Meera Grover.

From India, Hyderabad
kunal
Hi Krunal,
As you are currently pursuing this dimploma course. can i know more information regarding this course and how you are benefited from course and did you recieve the good inputs from them. what is the fees they are charging
ooking forward to hear from you.
is their anyother way i can be in contact with you
thanks
kunal

From India, Hyderabad
HRFORUM
Hi All,
I have also submitted the response sheets just a few days back and like Krunal was really worried of the limit of the words. But somehow I completed those sixteen questions. Now I am waiting for their reply!
Soma.

From India, Ludhiana
ChaitaliS

My experience with response sheets is totally different. When i submitted response sheets for Two papers by keeping in mind word limits, i was given comments that "Elaborate more".....after that i didnt take in consideration word limits.....and scored good...
Again, 50-100 more words wont create any problem..Noone is going to count the words.....They want quality answer...Word limit is given just to keep check..otherwise people would write unnecessary things too...
DONT WRITE TOO LONG OR TOO SHORT.....Noone has time to check long answers and short answers will not justifiy their requirement...To my mind, being PRECISE doesent mean that you cannot cross limit of 300 words...
Rgds,
Chaitali...

From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.