No Tags Found!

anandakumarpc

Hai All, Here I have attached a funny interview scenario. Just sit back and relax go thru this article and refresh your mind with this fun. Regards Anand
From India, Coimbatore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Funny_Interview.doc (33.0 KB, 2653 views)

nehakhale

hey guys!! nice and funny interview.....but dont u really think their shouldnt be any co. name at the end...it sounds comment for tht organization....
From India, Bhopal
anandakumarpc

Hai nehakhale Sure, I regret for the mistake. I updated the attachment. Thanx for your comment. Regards Anand
From India, Coimbatore
John Ajesh
Hi Anand, And I go with nehakhale words.... Try to avoid that... Looking for more funny items like this... Cheers & Regards, John Ajesh...
From India
teotiamanoj

DEAR, PLEASE DON’T WRITE THE NAME OF THE COMPANY, WHERE GOING TO THE INTERVIEW AND NOT PRESENT COMPANY. t&r MK
From India, Delhi
gracer_demon
Good to see some levity around the community. Be on guard to take this professionaly too. Otherwise, a good attempt on an interview pros and cons
From India, Madras
anu.singh24
Hi Anand, It is really funny keep it up. and send more funniest joke like this, so we could enjoyand relax oue selves and definatly say thanx to you Regards Anu singh
From India, Pune
sweetyhum
Hey, It was really one of the funniest interview i hv ever heard of... Good one. But one thing for sure, Can anyone take life so easy ?? he he ... All smiles ... Cheers !! Aditi.
From China, Qinhuangdao
Dayakar_E
It’s really very funny ...I hope Similarlly Some where it is happening in IT Industry
From India, Bangalore
vijubob

hi Anand, i didint expect this kind of funny interview. but it really make us in funny entertainment thnak you so much . regards viji
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.