s.anitha

Hi Everyone,
Kindly let me know what can be done for the employee leaving the job without info (employee under Probation), company has the policy for the confirmed employee that they have to serve notice period of 2 month. But we don’t have such rules for the employee under probation.
I am facing this problem, and I want to stop the same,
Pls help me in formatting this clause in the Appointment Letter.
Waiting for expert's advice.
Anita

From India, Bangalore
anunarula

hi In our company we have the terms of 15 days notice period for the probation. you can also apply for this 15 days notice period. Anu
From India, Delhi
Devender Kr. Sharma

There is nothing such provisions in the Act. But we can make our own rules and bring it in appointment letters. Regards, Devender Kr. Sharma
From India, Delhi
sohini basu roy

hi,
to restrict this problem we made a rule....that is if someone leaves the job under probationary period he/she will not get the salary for the current month and suppose leaving the job in middle of the month then they have to repay the salary....am giving an example....suppose X is getting a salary of 10000/month.he resigned on 15th , then this 15 days salary wont be given i.e 5000/as well as the remaining 15 days salary he will have to return to the company i.e another 5000/.until n unless they are clearing the amount dont give them release......i think this will help you....try it out......
all the best......

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.