Anonymous
Hi, need urgent advice. I was terminated from an MNC.

I worked for 1X startup - 3.2 years -> Joined 2X MNC worked for 1.2 years -> Joined 3X MNC and worked 1.5 years

When I joined 4X they found some issue with my 1X and terminated me by taking a written letter. Since the duration was short (1.5 Months) I don't mention this on my resume

Then Joined another company 4XX 1.8 months ago, now I have an offer and have provided 4XX,3X, and 2X companies experience and relieving letter for BGV. Since most companies does bgv for the last 3 companies

But the thing is the same third party (who did my 4X BGV) has initiated the BGV now for a new company. Will they store my details in their database, will they check they had done BGV 2 years before for the same candidate and it was negative.

Even though 4X is not mentioned on my resume and not doing BGV on 1X will put me in trouble.

Please please I am looking for an immediate response as I have to join in another 2 days.

From United States, undefined
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.