srinaren

Hi Friends,
Atlast BANGALORE MEET is making some headway today. Thanks to the initiative and encouragement by Sidhu and Rajaram and other member who are keen on this meet. Though not many people came out with their suggestions regarding the venue of the meet, we have decided as below:
DATE:SEPTEMBER 10, SUNDAY
VENUE:
Karnataka Badminton Association
no.3 Jasma Bhavan Road
millers tank bed area
Bangalore 52
ph22254758/60
This is adjacent to gurunanak bhavan,billiards association----off cunningham road
TIME: 5 PM SHARP

Now, friends, the venue, time and date is fixed. Please register for this informal meet where we will be making lot of decisions regarding the venue for the Final Meet, Whom to invite, Programme details, Date, Time etc., wherein you can put forward your views/ideas!
PLEASE RESPOND NOW!
-Srinaren

From India, Bangalore
ramya347
Hi Friends,
Sorry for the late response, i dnt want to be left out ...great going guys. Lets make this program a grand success.
I want to volunteer for the activities you that are being organized. I will be there..
Details required:-
Name : RAMYA.V
Contact Number : 9880290001
Email Id :
Profile: HR Executive
Interests: Dance, Making Friends, Listening to Music
Actually My friend also wanted to join us, but she is not yet registered
so on her behalf i will send u the details.
Name : Deepti
Contact Number : 9844142704
Email Id :
Profile: HR Professional
Thanks and Regards
Ramya

From India, Bangalore
Bharvn
Dear Mr. Naren, Ok NO probs, the venue is suitable, I shall be there, good that you have fixed it up in the heart of the city. Regards - Bhar V N
From India, Hubli
greatscope

Dear Srinaren,
I want to register. Any gate fees??
By the way, what's the agenda? we could have a presentation/ lecture by an eminent person folliwd by some light fun.
OR : we could have an open discussion , everyone introducing themselves & do a bit of networking / sharing resources , ideas.
would like to help. I could organize some group games. Call me for anything. My mobile no is 98860-36125.
Amruth

From India, Mumbai
sidhu1972

Hi Naren,
Very good selection of place and date...............................Now members pls approach Mr Naren for registration.................
Mr Narendra: I ll extend full support in this regard.
Regards
Sidheshwar

From India, Bangalore
srinaren

:D
Hi Friends,
At the outset, I should thank few members of citeHr forum for their wonderful support in organising an informal meet on 10th September 2006 at Karnataka Badminton Association. Now, many of you have already sent your personal profile like name, address, contact No. e-mail Id, interests etc., which is very much required to have right people for the right job! Those who have not sent me the details still, please hurry up, send your details to my immediately so that we can best prepare for the final GRAND EVENT. We are planning to invite Big Wigs in HR, so all of us gets benefitted.
Then what are you all waiting for? Rush your details immediately.
-Srinaren

From India, Bangalore
srinaren

Hi Amruth,
I hope you are following the citeHr site regarding the Bangalore HR informal meet. Please do send me your details immediately. Also please attend the informal meet organised on 10th September. There we will be finalising the conduct of Final HR meet which is going to be a grand event.
-Srinaren

From India, Bangalore
PraveenIP

Hey Great News Srinaren.
Sorry I dont respond fast to the mails as I only check my personal ID on the weekends. Even I don't have much time to check CITEHR during week days due to my busy schedule.
Anyway I am there.
Lets start of this meet and then develop Bangalore CITE Members.
Looking forward to meet you all.
Regards
Praveen

From India
rekhaaaa

Hi Srinaren,
Appreciate your initiative . Pls include me.
Also my suggestion is to make it lil early ....If we could schedule it by 3.00 or 4.00 pm it would be great , especially for people who come from the other end of Bangalore
Name : Rekha R
e-mail :rekha@cem-solutions.net
Regards,
Rekha

From India, Bangalore
shubhag

Hi Srinaren
I like to volunteer for the activities that you are being organized. I will be there.. Please let me know u need any help .
Details required:-
Name : Shubha .G
Contact Number : 9880409130
Email Id :
Profile: HR and Admin Manager
Thanks and Regards
Shubha.G

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.