mravimtnl

Hi everybody Please clarify difference between rule and act.when already an act has been enacted by the parliament why again rules are made for the act. Ravi
From United States
SATISH KUMAR DHANWAL

Hi Ravi,
Let me reply to your query. An Act is substantive Law, and Rules are Procedural Laws to implement the basic Law i.e. the Act. Any other query on this point.
regards,
Yours Truly,
Satish Kumar

From India, Delhi
kap_il_007

HI
As far as my understanding goes,
Act means what should be done, it is the basic framework
and Rules means how it is to be implemented, rules are the set of guidelines or the procedure needed to implement the Act
regards,
kapil

From India, Delhi
vamseekrishnabhogu
HI
Rules are passed by virtue of the powers to make rules which is a inherent provision given in the Act itself.
Mostly an Act is prepared with the basic framework. There are bodies or executives who are authorised or empowered under the Act to perform their tasks so these bodies can also make rules.
Hope it helps

From United States, Alpharetta
vamseekrishnabhogu
HI
Rules are passed by virtue of the powers to make rules which is a inherent provision given in the Act itself.
Mostly an Act is prepared with the basic framework. There are bodies or executives who are authorised or empowered under the Act to perform their tasks so these bodies can also make rules.
Hope it helps

From United States, Alpharetta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.