No Tags Found!

e4e78af83707a9dcc9b1442b0

Hi,
I am working in a small It organization, having 24 employees. Every Saturday we have a 1 hour time for any extracurricular activity, though it is short i try to use it to the max, and try to make it sure that everyone enjoys the time.
i have already organized games, Discussions as well as a short inspirational video clip display from you tube.
This time i am not sure what to do,
kindly help me out if you can suggest me some ideas. I want to make these employees feel the essence of work culture, Team work and etiquette.
Also can you plse suggest me few motivational movies which can be seen within an hour.
Regards

From India, Mumbai
sunshinesharu@gmail.com

Hi,
Here are the few motivational movies which can be shown to employees.
Chak De India (which shows what is Team work)
Lagaan
Pursuit of Happiness
Life is Beautiful
Rudy
But no movie is limited only for one hour. if you have time constraint then you ll 've to search for some Documentary.
Regards,
Sharvari

From India, Bangalore
lalgir

My suggestion is that you start a communication club... have people prepare interesting presentations and motivational material... have games like Just-A-Minute, impromptu speeches, ship wreck, etc... and have a contest for the best presenter or speaker and give a token gift.
Thereby, this one year becomes educative and entertaining...

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.