No Tags Found!

rameshd12
Hi All,
Thank You very much for your responses.
In my company we had a meeting which ended up successfully.
1. If Planned leave inform Reporting Manager and CC to HR.
2. If unplanned short leave (2 Days) inform Reporting Manager at any cost first by phone or email. If you are informing by email then CC to HR aswell. If informing by phone then you can email HR once you are back to work. If the unplanned leave leave is taking too long i.e. more than 3 or 4 days then email reporting manager and CC HR also. If you are not in a position to email then reporting manager will inform HR in this regard.
Thanks once again for all your responses

From India, Hyderabad
anil.arora

No Im not agree with you Savita. As you are saying that employee must inform to HR about his leave/absent implies you are reporting to HR too..an Employee who is working under the one, must inform him/her and no need to inform HR as its their duty to maintain muster roll and salary and they will ask you themselves for your leave application an all..
From India, Gurgaon
singhsingh008
hi all, As reporting manager is the first person to contact.so it is appropriate to contact to inform your reporting manager with a mark to HR. regards, Dharmendra kumar singh
From Norway
sid_xl
Dear Ramesh,
If its a matter of clash than I will tell you just one thing. Yes what every body suggested is fine. Standard practice is that people keep hr in loop. But basic reason behind this is to decrease the complexity of salary calculation and all. Otherwise, no hr can slam you for going on leave without informing him or her. So just chill you are answerable to your manager and not to hr.
I am sorry to say but we hr ppl sometimes forget our boundary line.

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.