No Tags Found!

KRISHAN GROVER
I am sure younger generation is matured these days and always do a balancing act and take care of their parents, however they must keep in mind these guidelines /learnings as they have to discharge responsibility of parents in the life in matured manner. Let me assure u parents always think about welfare of their children and seniors in family always ensure that
It is said "Papa papa kehte the bade maje aate the........

From India, Delhi
sonalee_svt
Very Well said.....so its our duty to respect the feelings of our parents as they are only who guide us.....motivate us. If we understand all this then no age-gapping would ever arise between us and them.............We all should love our parents.....
Best Regards,
Sonalee

From India, New Delhi
avjeet.bedi
beautiful, amazing story.this makes us realize about the parents feelings and the feeling of our childrens when we become the parents.
From India, Gurgaon
chakrabortymanashi

As rightly said by Henry Ward Beecher 'We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves.'
From India, Haora
pkmathan.it22
It's really a wonderful truth which is only appicable to not most of the cases. Because, I love my dad as I loved him in my child age. I'm 21 now. I do have respect and I do love my dad. He is the most unique personality I ever met in my life till now. He is always behave like a friend with me in all the situations. So, ur post is not applicable in my case.... But it's really truthful one in many cases.....
From India, Madras
ruchi_pmn1

There are some things which only TIME is able to make you realise, but this ppt will work alot to understand the worth of parents before time. THANKS............
From India, Bhopal
namita j singh
very true Ezhil.... ppl dont realize this untill n unless they experience the same.... thanx
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Rameshak
Very much true. Someone once said, "By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong". Regards, Ramesh.
From India, Delhi
nasn2000

this was really a fantastic article. i was infact sometime back telling my nephew abt his father’s gud nature, just to make him understand and the importance of parenthood.
From India, Bangalore
bharathvinay123
Excellent post, The who read this post they have to realise the truth otherwise they won’t be good son Thank u very much for your valuble posts.
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.