HOW A SON THINKS OF HIS DADDY AT DIFFERENT AGES:
At 4 Years
My daddy is great.

At 6 Years
My daddy knows everybody.

At 10 Years
My daddy is good but is short tempered

At 12 Years
My daddy was very nice to me when I was young.

At 14 Years
My daddy is getting fastidious.

At 16 Years
My daddy is not in line with the current times.

At 18 Years
My daddy is becoming increasingly cranky.

At 20 Years
Oh! Its becoming difficult to tolerate daddy. Wonder how Mother puts up
With him.

At 25 Years
Daddy is objecting to everything.

At 30 Years
It's becoming difficult to manage my son. I was so scared of my father
When I was young.

At 40 Years
Daddy brought me up with so much discipline. Even I should do the same.

At 45 Years
I am baffled as to how my daddy brought us up.

At 50 Years
My daddy faced so many hardships to bring us up. I am unable to manage
A Single son.

At 55 Years
My daddy was so far sighted and planned so many things for us. He is
One Of his kind and unique.

At 60 Years
My daddy is great.

Thus, it took 56 years to complete the cycle and come back to the 1st. Stage. Realize the true value of your parents before its too late.
Comments are most welcome........
Regards,
Ezhil

From India, Selam
aman modi
really awsum............ parents are the ANMOL RATAN for all sons and daughters.. they are really most valuable assest ever we hv..
From India, Delhi
Ramni - Options India
Very true... but fact is we understand this only when we are in the same situation. Like we can understand this once a person become a parent.
From India, Lucknow
karthikeyan varadharajan
Hi Ezhil Good post, though everybody knows what their parents tell is right, they don’t accpet it. Now this will be an eye opener to everybody. Thks Regards Karthikeyan.V
From India, Bangalore
lavanya.cyberindia
its realistic,happens in everyones life... so sons and daughters realize the value of them and love ur parents..
From India, Hyderabad
Sudha S

Re: How a son thinks of his daddy at different ages Hi Ezhil It’s true. A child understands about his father, when he becomes a father. good posting. thanks, keep it up Regards Sudha S
From India, Madras
sainathpv
its absolutely true.... we must realise the value of parents and its fact that they sacrifice everything for our happiness...
From India, Hyderabad
titudroy
Yes ....... Yes yes yes yes ....... Yes yes yes yes ....... Yes yes yes yes ....... Yes yes yes yes ....... Yes yes yes yes ....... Yes yes yes
From India, Mumbai
Jackle
Absolutly the comments are true and we should respect our parents and should give serucred life at the last stages..................
From India, Mumbai
Maneesha.karki
Very True....Ezil.. Very few people realize it on time....Importance of ur parents is realized when u urself be a parent....really very tthoughtful. Regards, Maneesha
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.