venugopaldodda
hai yes the address proof of husband is valid if any supportive document is needed then there is a need of affidavit or proof of marriage. regards venugopaldodda
From India, Hyderabad
kartiken

respecetd all,
please inform if in address proof for the purpose of personal file maintainece, permanent proof or present proof is required.
also in regards to upper mail from my dear freind,kindly inform if nothing can be produced for the purpose of (any)proof ,is written statement from employee stating the insufficiency to provide for the documents enough to solve the purpose.
thnx n regards all

From India, Jalandhar
AS

You should have both the permanent & present address for your records.
And with regards to your second query, we need to have some faith on the employees , remember one thing if some one really wants to cheat that person can produce a fake address proof then what how are u going to confirm on that ?
You can ask the person to send a mail to u also u should follow up iwth up with him / her to arrange for address proof . convince them it would be convenient for them espcially in case of ll government requirement , encourage them to apply for passport / pancards etc by telling them importance , i am sure atleast out of 3, 2 will try to arrange for address proof eventually...
hope i have able to help solve ur query.
regards
AS

From India, Mumbai
kartiken

thnx respected AS for the quick reply .i will try and see to it by consulting with our consultant too who is in to HR implementation at our org. thnx again
From India, Jalandhar
kartiken

also as regards proof of previous employer, what are the proofs that present employer can ask for? and what are the legaly valid that the employee normaly provide.\ rgds
From India, Jalandhar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.