No Tags Found!

Bharat Ketkar

Hi, Absolute NO, They are all fake They will ask money for Visa clearance & Immigration Then wont turn back Regards Bharat Ketkar
From Switzerland, Langenthal
unoczar
hi boss, please dont believe such things... paise zyada hai to mujhe bhi 10-20 hazaar de de bhai... hehe take care
From India, Hyderabad
jb0210
Find out mail address or phone numbers try reaching them before taking a decision. It seems to be a fraud case but better confirm before ignoring.

mauxin2001

Hi Ranjith,
Marks and Spens is a very big retail chain and they dont hire anyone without conducting an interview. The recruitment dept shortlist the candidates even for temporary jobs. I have dealt with them in the past so please ignore that mail.

From Ireland, Dublin
rekharamu25

Hi !!
This is fake job. I have seen that email as one of my student also recd it. If u see the email address its something like MNC esp M&S will have their now domain..check out the email address of any MNC companies it will something like this: (name/deptt)@companyname.com. Moreover visa and travel expenses are incurred by the company.

From United States, Santa Clara
san5050
Dear Ranjith
This is a fake offer. They ask you to deposit money in their bank account. If u deposit thats all over.. This instant happend with one of my friend. He also believed such offers and deposited money in bank account. After several phone calls, messages, no response from them. He was filed a complient.
:idea: Moral of the story is ..............
With Best Regards:icon1:
SanjeevReddy
Every man is a fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. -- Elbert Hubbard

vishakaguru

Hi ranjith,
Whether u tried to call them. if u called up also? they will speak in the same line. Because, they can take net phone from UK. and it is connected to the internet india itself. so the persons are cheating from india only. and also they will issue the offerletter from the server itself. dont belive that.
this offer is given through Times jobs only. because times jobs are doing such faulthu things by providing all our data bases. please you guys take away the resume from Times Jobs. We have to make revolution against times jobs. because of them many people are suffering.

From India, Bangalore
VA

Hi,
This is certainly a scam. My cousin was offered a job as the marketing manager of a leading bank in Europe and was asked to pay 1.25 Lacs for processing of Visa and other documents. When he contacted the company through their website, they told him that weren't hiring for such a position and that there are agents who are duping people of their money by offering them jobs that don't exist.
If you want, please report this offer to the company concerned so that they can initialize legal action against the sender in their home country.
Regards,
VA.

From India, Delhi
rkp_lucknow
Hi, It is clearly a scam and froud is being done by such companies who use to make fool job seekers. After sending the required money u will face the prblem. raj lucknow
From India, Gurgaon
nidhi_1711
Hey..This is completely fake..If offers like are being thrown up so easily..then why is the world going up crazy for a good offer !!
Ask your friend to reply...like.."Try it on someone else ..I am not one from you..ie a fool"..ok..:icon10:

From India, Lucknow
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.