veena-kadappanavar
My last employer deducted the Loss of pay in full and final settlement giving the reason that I have not filled the attendance for the deducted number of days though on all these days I have worked.

Our office supports work from home and so I have worked from home on these days.
When i had asked about this to the HR, i got a reply saying that it was told as part of the resignation dos and don'ts email saying that i should fill all the attendance system before leaving, the missing attendance is for over entire period of 5 months from Jan to May.
Is there any way I can get the Loss of pay, back from my old employer?

From Canada, Vancouver
Madhu.T.K

If you had failed to mark attendance it is a fault on your side and for that the employer cannot be made responsible. Still, if you have mail in support that you have been given permission to work from home during these days you can try to convince the HR with a request that it was due to oversight that you failed to mark attendance and the same might be condoned.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.