rajchennairaj
Hi,
I have completed B.E in 2002 to 2006, then completed M.E in 2010 to 2012. I was doing some odd teaching jobs in between my B.E and M.E. Recently, through reference i got a software development job in a medium sized IT company as a contract employee for a period of 1.5 years.
I need an urgent advice from some body whether to accept this job or not? Given my profile and break in between studies, in future will i be able to move into big IT companies after this 1.5 years work experience? Any replies highly appreciated.
Regards,
Raj

From India, Tuticorin
tajsateesh

Hello Raj,
As long as you have the Experience Certificates of the odd teaching jobs you did between BE & ME, then it shouldn't be a problem.
However, even if you don't have any documents for that experience, then I think YOU SHOULD STILL ACCEPT this Offer, since getting into the corporate mainstream is tough in the present scenario.
Suggest contact the colleges you worked in earlier to get the necessary docs--now that you have time until 1.5 yrs, that should be workable too for you.
All the Best.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.