No Tags Found!

sush2mhatre
I am currently working under a sub-broker who is handling franchisee of a broking company.... Now he is closing the franchisee and wants to do his own business.... as a result i started searching for the job.... after very nice interview sessions and getting selected for the position..HR demands for Salary slips from previous employer and as i was not on company's payroll my boss is not issueing salary slips....as he think it will be an illegal activity to do so.... now It is becoming very depressing for me as inspite of having knowledge and getting selected for position....I got rejected twice just bcoz of salary slip problem..... I used to deposite the amount of salary recevied in cash in my mothers account, as she takes care of all the expenses at home, so my bank statement also does not reflect the salary issued...as I do not want to fake anything What is the solution for this???...
From India, Mumbai
Nukani
Please do not show fake documents....
I suggest go to you previous employer and ask him to issue a letter on the Letter head mentioning your CTC ......
Advice : Please open your own salary account... It helps in such situations...

From India, Mumbai
sush2mhatre
Thanka a ton for guidance and reverting.... but ctc of my previous employer is lesser than that of current employer.... so
1.can i provide salary certificate instead of salary slip of current employer?
2.Is there any difference in salary slip n salary certificate?
3. if yes, then what is the standard format for it and i'm getting Rs 25000 cash in hand, how should i suppose to show it(structure) on salary certificate..... i dont know anything abt salary structure....please help...
Thank You.
Sushant

From India, Mumbai
Prashant B Ingawale

Request your previous employer to issue salary certificate & submit it to new Company HR.
If the employer failed to provide the same then you can your employer contact details to the New Employer then they will do background check for you ( If Required )

From India, Pune
Nukani
CTC of Previous employer doesnt matter unless you have told the wrong CTC during Interview.
I think a letter from previous employee would be sufficient.
Salary slip show the monthly salary struture and on Salary Certificate show your annual CTC.

From India, Mumbai
sush2mhatre
Thank You Ms Pooja Nukani and Mr Prashant for valuable inputs.... your guidance is really appreciable..... I had serious discussion with my boss (sub-broker) regarding this n he agreed to give salary slips.... but as I was not on company's payroll, he is giving on his personal letter head.... 1. So is it sufficient for HR's requirement of salary slips? and as my boss told me to draft the salary slip as i want and I have almost NO KNOWLEDGE about it 2. Can you please help me with the draft/format of salary slip? I am getting Rs 25000 pm inhand by cash.... So what should be the break up of it? and do i need to show in deductions? and dont know what to do about proportion of PF HRA ESIC etc.........
I know i am asking every small thing but please believe me I really dont know about salary slip formation.... please help me..

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.