V V Prasad CS
Can you put extracts of the Notice stated to have been received by you to citeHR so that specific advise can be given to you ?
May I also advise you to put in specific querries as to what you need for personalised advise.
wish you all the best
V V Prasad CS

From India, Hyderabad
V V Prasad CS
Please do remember, the coy has sent you a legal notice. You need to legally respond to it through an advocate refuting the charges made against you. This is a primary step and legally mandatory. Your not responding would lead to your evasion of legal proceedings as per India Civil Proceeding Code. So, contact your advocate first and reply to the legal notice.
V V Prasad CS

From India, Hyderabad
V V Prasad CS
[QUOTE=V V Prasad CS;1024785]Can you put extracts of the Notice stated to have been received by you to citeHR so that specific advise can be given to you ?
May I also advise you to put in specific querries as to what you need for personalised advise.
wish you all the best
V V Prasad CS

From India, Hyderabad
V V Prasad CS
Let us be aware of the legal requirements on one hand and also have our hands clean so that we can work out a solution very simply.
From India, Hyderabad
V V Prasad CS
Can you put extracts of the Notice stated to have been received by you to citeHR so that specific advise can be given to you ?

From India, Hyderabad
eirvalsa

Dear Mr. Sumanta and all others who have similar ideas,

I agree with Vasant Nair and his well considered advice explaining the whole process. Don't try to fight your adversary. Your company would find it suitable to fight with you to establish a signal for others who wish to leave abrogating their part of the contract of employment. If one bird leaves, and is not shot in the mid-air, every other bird will leave the sanctury. What you have done is incorrect, both on moral grounds as well as on technical grounds. You can find your answer in your conscience. Look at the trouble you would put your company by not fulfilling the notice period. You just can't walk away and so many of us, criticize the company for their "hire & fire" policies, when we as employees fail to live up to some standards of ethics and moral values.

My suggestion would be that you meet the right HR guy (who can take the decision), talk to him politely and make amends for what you have done. Bravado will not do. If I were your employer, I would do the same thing that the company is doing it to you. Your reputation in the market would be destroyed if you wish to "see to its end". Take my advise - "patch up now"! Good luck.

EIRVALSA

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.