No Tags Found!

swastik73

Dear Kolkata Members,
Three more days to go.
Those who are interested and still have contacted me please do so at the earliest.
Kindly confirm your attendance by Saturday to me.
Regards,
SC

From India, Thane
Debraj Ghosh
Hello, Please post a report on how well the Kolkata gathering goes. And do add a list of participants and if possible, a tentative date of the next meeting. Regards & Best Wishes, Debraj.
From India, Calcutta
Dhanjith

Hi Swastik, Shyamali & members, Wish you all the very best for your Meet. Cheers, Dhanjith
From India, Mumbai
devjit28

Hi Swastik, Shyamali & all Kolkata Folks, Wish you all the best for tomorrow. Have a blast. And wish us for our meet on 17th... :wink: :D Regards, Devjit
From India, Gurgaon
swastik73

Dear CiteHR Members, Our Adda took place and we had a nice time. The details will be given by me later along with the next possible date of meeting. Regards, SC
From India, Thane
swastik73

Dear Indranil, Kindly arrange one and I am there for all the support you need. Regards, SC
From India, Thane
prosun
Folks. why dont we arrange for a meeting once in October? I did join this group and wondered if we can build a common platform (not to dance on). Your thoughts please.....!!!
From India
Indranil

It is high time the Kolkatan HR to wake up, I request you to take initiatives to knock members of Kolkata. Kind Regards
From India, Calcutta
hai_its_Raj

Hi,
This is Soumen from 123g, Kolkata as a HR-Employee Relations. I m not a daily visitor but if i have any doubt in my mind....go for citehr.......its helps me a lot. Kolkata forum may help me. I have working experience only, I do not have any degree or diploma in management. I would like to join that forum
Regards,
Soumen Paul

From India, Calcutta
sohini basu roy

hello.......am really interested..its really xciting..........pls ask for any help...am ready to help
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.