No Tags Found!

Rachita117

Hi,
They gave me written notice for termination that i will be released from this date and i am serving notice period . I asked HR for termination word ,she told that you are employee since 1.5 yrs and your conduct is good so we will not mention reason in your experience and releiving letter and will give u normal experience and releiving letter.

From India, Bengaluru

Ms. Rachita,
My earnest request to you is that whenever you
raise any query, please ensure that you furnish
all the inputs relating to your problem in one go
and don't hide anything.
Sh PS Dhingra has rightly pointed out that earlier
you mentioned that you have been terminated
from company and later added that currently you are serving notice period.
Such intermittent clarifications waste time of senior members.
BS Kalsi,
Member since August, 2011

From India, Mumbai
Nagarkar Vinayak L

Rachita,
No employer with progressive HR policies would issue experience letter using the expression services were terminated even though it is a fact. Such employer would always give the option of resigning as there every chance that an employee may not be successful in an environment A but perform well in environment B. Therefore it is unthinkable to let employee go with a blot on his career.
Pl approach your employer for the experience containing no blot on your future career.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.