V. VENU

i never new that Mr. SARDHAR MPMS, is such a soft hearted person !!! The story was Touching... no words to say... Thanks for sharing !! V. VENU :D :D :D :D :D :D
From India, Hyderabad
sumedha gupta
hi
tears rolled down my cheeks as i went through the whole story. its very touching. the story not only shows the kindness that is filled in their hearts but proves that humanity is the best religion.

From India, Chandigarh
uttama

Hi, A real Good one and we can learn a lot from such stories. It is very true that if you do good to others it helps you in future. God is keeping an account of it. Thanks, Uttama
From India, Mumbai
chriss
The story was a great illustration differentiating the fruits of mind and heart internally
The deeds done with heart are beneficial, and will surely yield fruits at some part of our life
quite inspirational
regards
chris

From India, Coimbatore
nmholidays
this is called as actual human relations that counts----------
very interesting and learning story to keep in mind always---in today's busy schedule of work where no one cares for any one.
good note---
keep it in mind
thanks,
namrata

bagema

Heart touching story. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
From India, Tiruppur
rashmibala
very good story, it is said 'give what you have' it will return to you with interest not necessarily from the person you gave, but from where you never expect. be positive and trust god.

sudhanshuroy@gmail.com

Dear Mr. Peer Mohamad,
Really a very touching story. The story teaches us a lesson to to care and think from heart even in this busy world. Hope this story will make more and more people remember the value of kindness.
Thanks for sharing this beautiful story.
Regards
Sudhanshu

From India, Bangalore
pravinhr
Hi Sir,
This is a very interesting peice. i also liked your story on Choose to be postive.
I would appreciate if i could get some more of such articles from you.
Thanks & Regards,
Sheeba

From United States, Boston
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.