vinay-kumar1
Hi, I'm working in X company and my bond is going to complete on mar 18,2021. I have given resignation on Feb 20, 2021, due to medical reason(pregnant) where the doctor has insisted on complete bed rest where I could not serve the notice period for 2months. My company is asking to pay salary for those months. Should I pay the salary? If so should I pay the basic salary or the gross salary?
From India, Hyderabad
vinay-kumar1
I have posted this query on behalf of my wife
From India, Hyderabad
rkn61

When did your wife join the company? Please provide more details viz. DOJ, her designation, and such other information..
From India, Aizawl
vinay-kumar1
she joined in March 2019, as a medical coder. Her company is into health care. Basic: 12,432 HRA: 4973 conveyance Allowances: 800 special Allowance: 516
From India, Hyderabad
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

Why did she resign, instead of avail the maternity leave ?
Her notice pay to be calculated on the basic so she needs to pay 12432 X 2=24864. You better discuss with the management to consider the waive of period notice on humanitarian ground.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.