No Tags Found!

swatisri@123

Hi All, We are IT based company in Noida, having employee strength of 40 . It is requested to kindly share with me salary break up for 5,00,000 Per Month.
From India, Delhi
loginmiraclelogistics

Hi Swati, Rs.5.00 L. Is’t CTC or only gross salary other than annual benefits like bonus, gratuity, employer’s PF etc.
From India, Bangalore
swatisri@123

Hi kumar .s,
Thanks for your reply.
It is gross only excluding bonus & any other employee benefits. Actually I want salary break up for higher pay . I searched over internet but want to be get sure.
Kindly revert back.

From India, Delhi
loginmiraclelogistics

Hi Swati,
A model working is attached, you are free to modify to suit your requirement. In the absence of clear cut HR policy I could only imagine certain general allw./pattern which may or may not be in line with your thinking. Before proceeding further you should refer to the Terms & conditions of apptt.of this employee and take care what has been committed therein is not omitted in finalising this structure. Most of the components have no legal backing or stipulation and therefore consent of both the sides are enough.

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Salary for higher pay Rs.5 pm.xls (29.5 KB, 624 views)

John Varghese

@Loginmiraclelogistics In the document, EPF is calculated as 12% of Basic + DA + HRA. Isn’t HRA specifically excluded from the EPF calculation?
From India, Kottayam
loginmiraclelogistics

Hi John,
The model of Rs.5 L p.m. is anyhow outside the purview of compulsory deduction of EPF act being > Rs.15k salary. And again 12% itself cannot be part of earnings being a deduction towards EPF. In order to itemize the components such a high income this has been deliberately accounted in 'earnings' , therefore 10 or 12% doesn't make difference as it's voluntary variables. Employer is free to have their own quantum & different heads of components such as Refresher allow, incentives, festival gifts, business devt. allw., sumptous allw, chauffeur/chowkidhar allw, Lawn & furniture/Quarters allw. and so on.

From India, Bangalore
Pan Singh Dangwal

Dear Swati,
The CTC structure depend upon the compliance level and scale of salary payable to the employees.
In case all employees are of low scale than a simple CTC format can be applicable for all. However, if higher salary scale also than it should be Tax friendly and maximum take home nature.
Pls find attached standard format (ESI Included and excluded).
You can modify the structure as per your requirement and company policy.

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls CTC Calculator.xls (40.5 KB, 420 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.