asty1234
Hello Friends, I am unable to find a format for letter that can be sent to HR of the Previous employer to get the full and final amount. I need these letter to be sent to the company and then submit them as a proof to labor commissioner to get the dues back. Please help me urgently.
From India, Pune
Dinesh Divekar

Dear friend,
Before doing all this, let me ask you few questions. Have you spoken to HR of your company? What is the reason for withholding your FFS? Was the separation from your previous company was under normal circumstances or it had some negative connotation? Were you told to give resignation? Do you have proof of handing and taking over of your charge? Did you take clearance from all the departments?
When you call HR, be polite and try recording your call. This call should serve as evidence. However, do not tell HR that you are recording the call.
All the best!
Dinesh V Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.