ajay-bishnoi1
This is a kind of request regarding my early relieving from the company. I know that I agreed to the company terms and conditions regarding the notice period during my joining time. But there are some situations are making me to write this request letter to reduce my notice period to Same days from 30 days. Because I got a new job BM in my hometown some better salary package and they wanted me to join within 5 days. I will be bound to-pay the notice period amount calculated on your last drawn salary. My last day will be 01/05/2023.

I promise you that I will finish all the pending works and I will cooperate with you in transferring my duties to other employees. I hope you understand my situation and expecting a positive response from your side because it will help in my rest of career.

Regards
Ajay Kumar

From India, Jaipur
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Adjusting notice period against salary payment is at the discretion of the employer.

It depends on your role and responsibilities, pending work in hand. For the employer more than the money completion of work/project will be more important. Hence talk to your HR and check for the feasibility.

Please refer the edited one:

" Further to my resignation letter dated___ I would like to submit the following for your kind consideration.

I joined this Company on_____ and was discharging my duties to the utmost satisfaction of my immediate superior and haven't involved in any controversy so for. Due to some compelling reasons I had submitted my resignation. As you know I hail from ____ ( name of your home town) and I got a good offer from a Company over there. Being Home Town it would be very helpful for me to take care of my family. Unexpectedly my new Employer is insisting to join within 5 days which I denied and explained them that as per my existing terms and conditions I need to serve proper notice period. However they have refused to accept. Having no other option I making this humble request to you. I sincerely request you to consider relieve me on or before which will enable me to join at new office.

I'm aware as per the terms and conditions of my Appointment letter I'm supposed to serve proper notice period. However due to inevitable situation as briefed above submitting this request to you. I hereby assure that I will finish all the pending works and ensure smooth transition of all work to my successor. I also hereby agree to forfeit my proportionate salary in lieu of shortfall in notice period.

I hope you will consider my request favorably.

Thank you very much for your kind consideration.

Yours faithfully "

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.