No Tags Found!

hrdarshan
hii... facing a problem. we have policy that a employee has to serve a two months notice period when he/she resigns. Now an employee gave one month notice on his resignation. the same was not accept by group head who insisted that he has to serve complete notice period as per terms of his employment. But employee stopped coming after one month and asked for his relieving letter and full and final settlement. Now my query is whether this should be considered as case of resignation or absconding employee... how should I deal with situation.... Please help me out...
From India, Mumbai
Ashoknegidi

Hi,
Put it one month notice period and remain one month notice period amount deduct from the same employee.
Please do no dispatch or put it hold the salary of those who had given one month notice period.

From India, Hyderabad
rajeev.mtr@rediffmail.com

Dear Darshan,
This is a Resignation case. in this case you just count his working days and calculate his/her salary for the period in which he was on job and add the amount of Earned Leave/Priviledge Leave and deduct his contribution of P.F. and E.S.I. if applicable then calculate his/her Notice period amount and deduct from his/her gross earnings. if amount is in minus figure (means employee needs to deposit the amount) then ask the employee to deposit the amount otherwise tell him/her clearly that you will not receive relieving letter.
Regards,
Rajeev

From India, Agra
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.