paneertikka
HR is saying there is a technical problem, and hence, I will get a call letter on the day of joining while submitting my documents in physical form.
The date of joining is in 2 days, so there is urgency. This is too fishy. Should I ask for more time?

Madhu.T.K

Call letter? Or Offer letter?
Actually what is your issue? Is it that you have been selected but not given any offer letter? In two days time, you will be joining, and then you will get the offer. What is fishy in it? Are you currently employed and relieving from the present organisation today or tomorrow? Then why didn't you raise the issue of not giving the offer before you resigned from the current organisation?

From India, Kannur
paneertikka
Respected sir, They want to submit photocopies of the documents and then instantly they will give me offer letter on mail and in hand. I’m currently not employed by any organisation.

Madhu.T.K

The practice of submitting the documents before an offer of employment is generated is a bad practice. Since you are not employed you can submit the copies of your certificates and collect offer letter.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.