bhullar.poonam
Hi Rajiv, DOB:3rd Feb 1985 DOP:Una(HP) DOT:12:10PM Currently i am in to recruitment.Kindly suggest about my career. i am waiting for your reply regards Poonam
From India, Amritsar
rajeev_vashista
Thanks for your kind responses!!! In case you want to ask please don't ask too generic questions .. like what will be my future etc.. as even according our Vedas .. Brahma the creator knows exactly what is it.. In case you have some specific questions.. please post that. I will try to answer that.. and please avoid asking same questions to different astrologers (though I cannot say I am the one as I am still learning).. as even best of two doctors can advise to distinct medicines. I have noted down the details given in the post.. and in case you want to reach me .. mailid is mystic.astrology@gmail. com.. however plz gimme few days to respond
From India, Delhi
rajeev_vashista
Hi.. Most of you just submitted about ur TOB, DOB and POB.. I need to know the professional details about you
a) When did u get the first job
b) When u changed the next ... and so forth
a) Satisfaction in careers
b) Hobby (No reading.. and listening music please).. actual hobby.. what attracts u most.. like.. non fiction reading.. biographies.. rock music etc
I have replied to most of you in private message..
Regards,
Rajeev

From India, Delhi
uday3003

Dear Mr.Rajeev,
Good Evening!!!
Please let me know about my Zodaic sign and my future also. And my details as follows....
Name : T.Uday Bhaskar
D.O.B: 24.02.1983
Place of Birth : Tadepalligudem, West Godavari District-534101,Andhra Pradesh
Time of Birth : Around between 6 PM to 7Pm
Please tell me my Zodaic sign atleast as per my birth time & Place
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
UDAY-HR
Hyderabad

From India, Hyderabad
K C S Kutty

It is not planets, your decisions, your actions and your words decide your destiny.
If planents have an influence on you, you can not escape from that as long you as you are living on earth.
Friends, forget these things. Have a goal in life. Work for it sincerely with dedication. You will definitely be a successful person. You can decide your destiny.

From India, Madras
SANDY BEAR

Re.Astrology and profession
Hi,Rajeev,
G,day,
In continuation to my mail, as desired by you,
My question is: I lost my job in Feb 09, Till then I am vigourselly looking for it.Plz let me know
(A)Will I get a Job & if yes then when?
(B)and if No then what Next is most suitable.
My birth details is :-
Birth Date : 26 / 12 / 1961
Birth Time : 10 hours, 20 minutes(AM)
Place of Birth is Tambram Chennai.
Regards
Sandy

From India, Lucknow
prek_gal@yahoo.co.in
name-Preksha modi DOB-25-09-1986 POB-rajasthan timings-7:35pm Currently working as HR -Executive in Manufacturing firm kindly suggest me about the new carrer dimensions and related progressive chart
From India, Delhi
rajeev_vashista
Hello K C S Kutty,
I agree with you.. and I don't even believe anything like astrology.. I am studying it just to check its validity, I am otherwise Engineering graduate.. though I love Vivekananda.. and I lesser doubt that if Vivekananda too don't believe in it and he is lier.. than god forbid me.. I love to go in deapth of the lie and see what lies should like that.. check it out that.. Vivekananda Vedanta Network - New Swami Vivekananda's Letters ..

From India, Delhi
harshu07

Hi,
Kindly find my details and let me know about my career.
DOB :- 7th Nov 1982
TOB :- 12.30 am (that is i was born on 6th Nov 1982 at night 12.30 so its 7th Nov)
Place of Birth - Baroda, Gujarat
Currently am working as Team Lead for recruitment with KPO and looking forward to start a business in same field. I am very curious to know how would be my future. Thanks in advance
Mail me at
Regards,
Harsha

From India, Vadodara
zankhanaagarwal
Hi,
Myself Mrs.Zankhana Agarwal
DOB; 06/April/78
DOP; Navsari (Gujarat)
DOT; 10:00pm
Presently living in Jakarta(Indonesia).Proffesional associated with Manufacturing Industry as Advisor for Japanese Techinques.
Pls. let me know on
Waiting for your response...
Thanks a lot..

From Indonesia, Jakarta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.