hrsathees
Dear HR Experts,
This is satheesraja from coimbatore i am working as HR in Pump industry.Now i want to create safety committee,Canteen committee in our organization.If anybody have a procedure or formate sent it immediately.
Looking forward your valuable reply.

From India, Coimbatore
exiafsergeant

Dear PS,

Please go through Factories Act 1948 and TN Rules for both the Safety Committees and Canteen Committees.

The occupier of the factory under factory act has to make a safety policy for the organization. You also need to refer to TN factory rules. The committee will first take into the consideration ' whether your industry is covered under respective schedule' to the ACT where in special provisions related to safety have to be met. Also the number of employees employed will determine appointment of safety officer (it is mandatory) if 1000 or more personnel are employed, this includes contract labour also.

There is no standard format/procedure. You need to have practical approach and things will take shape automatically. Send mails to concerned heads for nominating committee members, once the committees are formed inform them in writing along with abstracts of the Act, their responsibilities, what needs to be done etc. You need to refer both the Acts (Central & State Rules) + Contract Labour (R&A) Act.

If you need more details, please post your further queries.

Manish S Joshi

From India, New Delhi
dipil

Dear Manish S Joshi
Thanks for your reply...I hope your answered well to Mr. Satheesraja's query... Keep on sharing your expertise with us...
@P.Satheesraja
Please come up with your concern, if any, so that any of our forum member can help you...

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.