No Tags Found!

bhumika karecha
Hi

Need an advice how to deal with situation

a guy is working with outsourcing firm joined 1-2 yrs back handling retail projects outsorced and works on some software which needs little idea od retail concept.he is deployd as team lead.this firm also is into reruitment.now he carries a seperate div for retail outsorcing.now hsies team which condisted of 4-5 has reduced to o3 which is all grls and no guy.he is getting many projects to be done and as he is only exp ,he is unble to handle this pressure alone,his tea being inefficent and new unble to deliver required skills and work .new members join and leave and he is sick of training them again and again.he i paid good in hand sal but no pf/medical /graduity is givn.he is gettin pressures these days due to work stress and now he is even working till late night.his boss now asking to come even on wekends/sundays to work ,which he di earler but now hes loosing his minds and stamina,even after him telling hsi boss about the ineffcient staff,boss in nt taking it seriosuly and giving me pressures to work.his team was not given appraisal thisyear as com was going for low-down ,but recruiters div got appraisal

pls suggest what shd be done in this case.how to deal with this situation

?

From India, Madras
kanchansahu
i SUGGEST U APPOINT NEW efficient team leader. who handle the team and ask him to work under to him and cooprate him. cause he is not able to handle the situation.
and make him understand that in this case pressure must reduce and productivity will increase. the example is indian criket team and schin is not good team leader

From India
bhumika karecha
appointing new team leader will make him loose his job?hi sboss is not ready to keep new guy?and geting girls from recruitment there which are no use.he is helpless and being sloggedg,need suggession for him how to deal with this?
From India, Madras
kanchansahu
then you must arrange TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM TO ENCHANCE HIS LEADER SHIP SKILL THAT IS LAST SOLUTION ACCORDING TO ME
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.