No Tags Found!

jpn4all
hi all friends,

symbiosys is providing PGDBA with any one specialization on

1. Marketting

2. Human Resources

2. etail Management etc.

it also provides PGDHRM (Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources Management.

if one wants to do it in HR then which one should be preffered - PGDBA (HR) or PGDHRM

could u plz. guide me, what is the difference between the two and which course is most sought after and seen as parallel with an MBA degree.

Request to reply today. it's very very urgent.

could anyone tell me the last date for sending applications. somehow i have managed to get a prospectus now but it's old print and the date of submission written is 18.07.2007. Plz. reply

one more thing - one of our friend of this forum had called me to know about availability of symbiosys form in and around delhi. he was from gurgaon and 'am sorry i couldn't store his mobile no. This is just for his information that symbiosys has again started to sell forms in feew UTI bank branch counters as stated in their website. plz. enquire. the relevant msg. on the website is as follows.

due to overhelming response symbiosys has resumed selling forms for 2007 batch in selected UTI branches.

UTI Branch - Khan Market, New Delhi

devyani

new delhi

From India, Delhi
anup.abraham
Admission for MMS from Mumbai university and Maharashtra state are over . There are various enterance test that you could give for getting an admission to B-school. Go to this website www.pagalguy.com to get more information.
PG courses are updated courses of the institute while courses offered by State has not been updated since some time now...haha...
Both the options are good to be considered.. Do some reserch and google for the information. if you cant find any then msg me at

From India, Mumbai
vish388

hi Devyani.
i think both are same
but if u are interested in HR then do PGDHRM
and no need to worry of the date on the SCDL form the date is increased
so in stead of wasting time better to fill and send the form
u will surely get the admission .
better if possible, for you, go personally to SCDL and submit your form
so that the form travelling time by post is saved.
best of luck
vivek

From India, Mumbai
jpn4all
hi nitin / neelima,
it's devyani again after a long time.
my interest and on the basis of your valuable contribution i joined PGDBA (HR) - 2007 batch.
now you both being existing students, i need some more information from you.
when can i seat for the exam. and what is the procedure. can i get the questionare model of any previous exam. being the exam for 1st semester, should i need to prepare any assignment. i think i have to fill the enrollment form and pay exam. fees before applying for the exam.
plz. plz. reply. And anyfriend other than nitin and neelima if have some information, are also requested to throw some light on the above confusions.
thank u and do take care.
devyani

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.