No Tags Found!

Richa Gour Chauhan

Hello Seniors & Colleagues,
I have done MBA in Human Resource & Finance. I served the best Private Bank (on Bank's payroll) for 5 months & than quitted as I wanted to pursue my career in HR. At Bank we were only involved in branch operations. Than I joined a placement consultant, since last 7 months I am working with a software organization.
I am doing recruitments for more than an year now. I want to excel in my field (HR) & want to do something better than this.
Please guide me as to which recognised course or certification can I go in for to learn more. I even thought of doing SAP course, but I reside in Indore (MP) and I am not very sure about its exposure here.
Please suggest me a good career path.
Warm Regards
Richa

From India, Mumbai
Poo
Hi Richa, Very sad to know that eveyone is views but no replies posted. Even i am waiting for the reply, Seniors pls heellllpppp!!! Regards, Poonam Sonawane.
From India, Mumbai
menonkadavath
Nowadys SAP is implemented in almost all organisations/banks and hence you can proceed for SAP course. Even, employees data, pay roll system, attendence, in total all employees, profile are thorugh SAP only. SAP course is good for HR professional also..
Prasad

From India, Mumbai
Richa Gour Chauhan

Thanks Prasad, but the thing is SAP can be done for 2 thing, technical & functional.... I need to know which one is better for me and what are the career aspects after doing it.
Please Suggest.
Warm Regards
Richa

From India, Mumbai
menonkadavath
As far as yr profile is concerend i.e HR, only functional of SAP is sufficient for you. If you have time, you can also opt for LLb/Public Administration which ofcourse can add your profile more stronger.
From India, Mumbai
vaibhav.tal

Hi Richa and Poo,
Every new joinee in this forum asks about SAP and all that. I too faced this. By experience, i want to suggest,...... before posting any query, search the desired topic in the search query option given in the top side of Citehr. u will definately get ans to ur query there.
Best Wishes,
Vaibhav

From India, Aurangabad
Richa Gour Chauhan

Thanks for the suggestion Vaibhav.
But if you have read my initial query than u'll come to know that I dont want to know about SAP only.... I want to know about all the career oppurtunities one can opt for after MBA - HR. It might be in SAP or Training or Recruitments or Performance Appraisal etc..... It can be anything to everything.
I want to know that, according to the latest trend which is the best option to opt for....
Please Suggest..
Regards
Richa Gour Chauhan

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.