monika paliwal

Hi, Recently I Have Joined A Company And I Have Got Offer Letter From Their Side But They Are Saying They Will Give Appointment Letter Next Month. If Because Of Any Reason They Will Terminate My Job Then Can I Get My Salary Or Not?
From India, Delhi
talentsorcerer

Monika Paliwal - An offer letter is fine until you join. Appointment letters are usually detailed and issued on the date of joining so I think what you mean by 'giving appointment letter after a month' means on the date you join and complete all your formalities.
On the date of joining, ask them for your employee ID or Employee Number - this ways, they won't be able to escape giving you a salary.

From India, Mumbai
ramagrawa@gmail.com
There are many cos these days who give offer letter before joining, even at a senior level. There is no need to fear that they will not induct you in. Because it is the co reputation and their HR policy that is at stake. A mail offer letter is what normally comes. You can ask for a detailed compensation schedule before joining. That will give you an indication what they intend. 99% of the time, no good company will say no to sending you a compensation schedule.
From India, Nagpur
sushilkluthra@gmail.com

After they have issued unconditional offer and you have conveyed acceptance of offer, the contract is complete and even if they issue appointment letter or not that is not material. However under Shops and Establishment Act they are obliged to issue the letter. If they terminate, then for the period you worked, the employer is required to pay dues. If termination is illegal then that can also be challenged.
Thanks
Sushil

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.