rekhamaniauh

Sajid I would like to include the following topic for discussion give the current market trend 1 Employee Retention Strategies Regards, Kutty
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
sajid_rasheed

Dear Rekha.
Thank you for nominating The Discussion topic - The Employee Retention Strategies. Surely we will try to accomodate this as well. It seems you havent recieved our AGENDA for the MEET TWO. And I am sure this hasnt reached you because you havent registered with us in our members list who get the regular updates. Anyways, Please send in your details on the below ID. Details should include Company Name, Designation, Contact Numbers:
[IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=c2FqaWQucmFzaGVlZEBnbW FpbC5jb20=[/IMG] and a copy to [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=bWlsZHJlZEB0aS1maWxtcy 5jb20=[/IMG]
and I will forward you all the previous updates.
Cheers
Sajid

act_nicely

Dear Sajid
Thank you for keeping us updated about the upcoming meet.
I read in one of the post that you have not yet receive topics for the case-study. may I propose the topic - Prejudice in Manpower Allocation. This topic is applicable for large scale business like Construction industry.
As I was not in touch with cite-hr for few weeks, may I dare to request you to kindly send me the list of topics to be discussed.
Besides please change my e-mail address to
We are proud to have you on board.
Regards
Dr. Bharti

sajid_rasheed

Dear Dr. Bharti
Good Morning.
Thank you for your support and cooperation. I have sent the discussion activity - Topics in an email to all members. You can access your email account the new ID you gave us. We have included it in our group mailing list.
As for discussions, this meet we have very little time which is 25 mins and as you happen to be the moderator, you will have a tough time handling discussion in case there are too many topics.
Cheers
Sajid

sajid_rasheed

Hey common guys. What happened to you ? Dr. Bharthi, Bruncha, Sandeep, Raghav, Mildred. You are the ones who should be regular with the postings and encourage others as well for our forthcoming meet.
Are you people so busy ? cant spare 10 mins for a posting ? Common dont tell me !!
You have to give some time for yourself. COMMON...............GET CHARGED !!!
Sajid

sajid_rasheed

DEAR ALL
GREETINGS
MONDAY, EVENING 25TH AUGUST 2008 WE WILL BE CLOSING THE REGISTRATIONS FOR THE CITEHR UAE FORUM MEET TWO, SCHEDULED FOR 29TH AUGUST IN ABU DHABI.
REQUEST TO HR & TRAINING FRATERNITY IN UAE, THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED TO ATTEND THIS MEET AND DUE TO SOME REASON WERE UNABLE TO REGISTER. PLEASE DO REGISTER YOURSELF WITH MILDRED PINTO - [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=TWlsZHJlZEB0aS1maWxtcy 5jb20=[/IMG]
THANKS AND REGARDS
SAJID RASHEED

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.