No Tags Found!

Dhanjith

Hi,
We dont have a forum for Adminstrtation.. to discuss abt ..
do any one know a site or forum where we can discuss abt administration..
Or can we start something here in this site like tat.
Regards,
Dhanjith.

From India, Mumbai
prabhat24
Hi Dhanjith,
Even i had tried a lot to get such forum to discuss administrative issues but all was fruitless, there is no such forum it seems. If any one have any clue about such site kindly let me know pls.
There is a request to CITE HR that if they could come up with something CITE ADMIN or so for our administrative issues and awareness. That would certainly be a great help for us and other admin professionals.
Looking forward to hera soon something similar from cite HR.
Regds,
Prabhat

From India
swastik73

Dear All,
Dhanjit, we are all there to help you with your queries and would love to. I think administration is link to each and every event that occurs in the organisation. So, the whole area of adiministration is very vast and generalised.
If you have any query regarding administration, you can always post it in this site as per the nature of problem.
If it relates to discipline post it in either IR or Labor/Employee relations. If it is relating to taxes you can put it in legal and further if you have any query which you cannot make out on which topic to post, you can always post it under Talk to Seniors.
In the end let me tell you, almost 80% HR professionals in India looks after administration and rest 20% also looks after Administration but % involvement varies.
Regards,
SC

From India, Thane
prabhat24
Hi all, Can any one provide me some information Relaed To KRA & SLA related to admin. n what adjectly is this one ?? As i m in great need of help of seniors !! Regds, Prabhat
From India
rajk_mrindia

Hello Everyone, I’m also from the Admin filed grat to see Admin professionals .Let us share our thought and help each other.Can one help in getting Admin templates Regards Raj
From India, Bangalore
ravi_pise
hello everyone, Are admin peoples are no important in Oganisation? Then why people are behavior are so so towards us? Ravi
From India, Pune
rajk_mrindia

Admin Template might be of Excel or Word format for Eg.Check lists for particular task so on and so forth.Moreover Adminstration differ form organization to organization.In some organization admin does take care from facility manegement to House keeping managment.To assign the tasks falling into these brackets there are certain templates were you can make sure the work is done by the individual to whom you assign the work like (Supervisors,Office boys,House Keeping support staff) Eg.i'm attaching a template how to keep the pantry clean .Hope this will some clue to all
Regards
Raj.

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls daily_cleaning_checklist_for_pantry_126.xls (19.5 KB, 1347 views)

shankii_hu

Dear All, I would like to introduce myself and I am working for Siemens, as a Sr. Officer in Administration dept. Would like to share your views and join. Regards, N. Shankar.
From India, Bangalore
rajk_mrindia

Hi Shankar,
Welcome to Admin Forum.
My name is raj i work for a software concern in Bangalore as Admin. I'm looking for some Admin policies and templates which is used in our day to day activities.If you need anything please feel free
Regards
Raj

From India, Bangalore
L.Kumar

Dear Danjit
Please note that administration is a very vast subject and it is inter linked with chains of activities. Hence it is difficult to have a forum to discuss .
However, if you have any specific querry please do feel free to share with us to enable us to guide you with our acquired knowledge.
With regards
L.Kumar

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.