No Tags Found!

jitha

Dear All, We are an IT company in chennai, recurited a candidated from Noida. I am looking for an appointment letter telling about his relocation charges.
Also, what is the time span for the relocation charges to be given to the employee once he joins.
Regards
jitha

From India, Madras
avk10

Hi Jitha,

I would prefer to send an Appointment Letter initially & upon acceptance you can furnish the details about relocation. The details can be like the one below

The undermentioned procedure for transhipment of your personal belongings, if any.

As volunteered by you or the Company can purchase your one time, one way economy class Air ticket from X to Y. In case, you purchase we would re-imburse the cost on your arrival and submission of the claim with the air ticket and the boarding card. Once you have the ticket in hand, please confirm.

As per the company policies, based on your travel plan, we would make the guest house / hotel booking for you for an initial period of one week. The dues will have to be initially cleared by you and on submitting the bills, we would then reimburse the amount.

Please note that,

Any person who leaves the Company within 12 months of relocation has to payback to the company all the payments/ reimbursements made by the company towards the re-location.

As per the Income Tax Act,1961, and subsequent amendments, all the expenses reimbursed / paid under this relocation policy are fully taxable in the hands of the employee as a "perquisite". However, as per the policy, Company shall bear and pay the tax on the total relocation cost without any burden on the individual.

Let me know if you were to require any more details.

Regards,

Abhi

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.