No Tags Found!

Greg Lamb
Hi Snehal,
I googled around for a while and found your input pretty useful. keep me posted on any information that you get other than nyaasa. I just subscribed to it. Its good for hr firms finding target clients in India.
Regards
Greg

From India, Pune
Kishore Tripathi
Your observation is interesting Greg. I just downloaded the Delhi database on Nyaasa and found that there were several MNCs too (atleast 50/60 which one can easily identify). So coming back to your observation - its not only a good hunting ground for Indian HR & Placement firms, but also foreign firms thinking to enter Indian market. I do not think data of similar nature will be available in countries outside india.
Kishore Tripathi
Head, HR & Placement
Delhi, NCR

From India, Pune
Jonathan Paes

Hey friends, its raining leads again 3000+ new companies for May on Nyaasa, I just wish they include B'lore with their Mumbai, Delhi and Pune Database!!
It has now email addresses of all new companies too :)
happy hunting to all my hr colleagues

From India, Pune
Kishen Grover
I found data on nyaasa.com pretty interesting. I subscribed by paying online and all companies were very fresh and new. its a good website for sales leads generation.
From India, Pune
Navin Tejsingh
hi, its amazing to find so many new companies on nyaasa.com
its like a treasure hunt coming to an end! I've subscribed for delhi, mumbai and pune...(damn cheap). I will appreciate if members share any other such websites..thx

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.