No Tags Found!

sweta chanchal
IN A START UP FIRM , NOW NO DEPARTMENTS ARE ORGANIZED PROPERLY, IF A PERSON WILL JOIN AS A HR THERE THEN HOW HE WILL ARRANGE THE ALL COMPANY MATTERS IN A SEQUENCE WAY. PLEASE LET ME KNOW ABOUT YOUR IDEA, I NEED A PROPER GUIDELINE HERE.
Thanking you
sweta

From India, Bangalore
narendra.swarna

Dear Sweta, Please find attached document here with for your reference. Regards, S. Narendra Nath Asst. Manager - QA
From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Steps involved in starting up of a HR dept..doc (73.0 KB, 85 views)

rajivk
hi this is rajiv from coimbatore, i am working as a HR, i need some HR concepts for use my Company, can any body help me.....
From India, Erode
ranjit_das

Hi
You know there are some excellent books on HR which you can buy which may help you:
Human Resource Management: Theory and Practice by John Bratton and Jeffrey Gold
Human Resources Kit for Dummies by Harold Messmer Jr.

From India, Kochi
radhihemanth
I am very thankful to ur valuable information. It was very useful for me since i am appointed as a hr person in a start off concern. Various hr policies are to implemented in the organization. Ur guidelines was very informative. Once again i thank u for ur information.
Regards radhika

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.