No Tags Found!

monikahr
Dear Manoj,
Firstly thanks to you for your valuable suggestion.Butt I would like to say somethinmg that Its not totally true that if we will join new company thyen we have to start from zero,because till the time we will be assumed as experienced employee,not as a a freasher one.
So I think that we will surely get the equally response as other employees.
Hope I am right or may be not.
Regards
Monika

From India, New Delhi
Gaurang S

Hi Monika,
I understand your predicament; it is something very common in our country where most companies are still in the unstructured sector. However being HR, it is part of our responsibilities to make sure that the environment of our company is moulded in to a professional one.
I can give my own example. My present company had no HR functions when I started about a year and half back, but now, with support from management, we have structured HR functions as well as a highly professional work environment.
I would suggest that you stick to your present company if you find the work environment good. And make your best efforts to get them to turn towards professional working style. It will also help you learn lots of new things and contribute greatly towards your personal growth.
Please feel free to contact me at if you need any ideas or help.
Regards,
Gaurang

From India, Mumbai
sayara

Hi Guys,
I have recently joined this community and have liked the views presented by all.
I would like to suggest that all of us almost face the same problem being in HR. I'm working in DUbai as an HR Officer but in my company HR is hardly given any sort of importance. The management itself feels HR is here only to make appointment letters, contracts, payrolls, force people in some way or the other to do acts which are not acceptable.
ANyways I have been in my company for the last 5 yeras but have not really liked much of the things. Now as I have completed my MBA i feel confident of my ownself and am planning to swtich over to another company.
I would advise you also to move on if you are at all satisfied with your current profile as staying on for more would demoralise you and might make you lose your confidence level.
See ya
Bye
Sayara

piyush1984
hi
i am also in d same situation
here hr has no power we are being considered just as office executive
i donty khnow why such a bad treatmnt wth hr
i have an exp of 1.6 being hn hr i tihink that i should not change and i shoud not do hopping so frequently
but here infact salary s also not incereasing
everybpdy s dere boss overe here
i know everybory s dissatisfied over here everyb ody s looking for c change

From India, New Delhi
monikahr
Hi Sayara,
Its very nice to see a reply from dubai based guy.But I think company change would not be the permanent solution for the HR person.
As of now I have diverted my mind and really want to do changes in the company through my efforts.
Hope I will be successful.
I am really thankful to everyone,who all has given me their valuable reply.
Regards
Monika

From India, New Delhi
skr01
hi monika,
I am sandeep rana from ludhiana. my post is a sr. hr-executive in reputed garment industry. can you want change your company. i also help you. if you are intrested i have a recruit sr hr-executive. so please give me your intrest.
I am waiting for your reply as soon
sandeep rana

From United States, New York
urvi trivedi
hi this is urvi here from ahmedabad. i've been born &brought up in muscat.now i m pursuing my MBA in hr from gujarat university.i m planning to come to dubai for a job . could you please suggest me copanies having good scope in hr.thank you bye
From India, Mumbai
honest feedback

Hi all

Yesterday I was going thru the site and found somebody has posted a Hewitt survey result which is very logical. It tells that in management perception "Pulled" and not "Pushed" programs have value.

It means the programs where the management wants help --- like in fast recruitment for a project or innovative retention or something where the management can attach financial value will be sought after and not HR pushed programs like picnic or JD's.

And as Monika has mentioned his employer is good in making money, then she should find out some area where her employer feels is a bottleneck in making more money. If she and her Manager HR can deliver the goods over there then believe me they will be most sought after people.

In the same survey it was also mentioned that HR people dont understand the business and gets some irrelevent CV's.

I personally believe that HR is the only deptt that has an overview of the whole organization and if we can understand the business and its environment, attach some financial value to our work then it would be good for the entire fraternity.

Cheers

Sandeep

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.