No Tags Found!

santosh verma

well if your values are at odds with the company better change it.
Remember in case of self conflict you always have to work on priorities.
You are the best person to set ur priorities.
ALL THE BEST.
Regards,
Santosh Verma.

From India, Bangalore
prachipangarkar@yahoo.co.
Hi Monika,
I had same experience as yours i too was working for real estate company and the atmosphere was quite comfortable and i was quite happy there and worked for almost 3 yrs. But due to limitations in HR and further scope i changed job. The company is quite professional and the people are also not co-operative. I do get hr exprerience but not comfortable with office atmosphere.
I suggest unless u really have something good in your hand do not change ur job. You can always try to create better HR there.
Regards
Prachi

From India, Pune
Ryan

Hi Monika,

Sorry for the delay in responding... have been a bit tied up.

From your reply, it seems that your organization has no formal structure, except in name. Power and authority is only with the very few and there seems to be what is called "management by chaos and confusion". Read the book "Management by Guilt" by Nicholas Iuppa.

People who prefer structure find it difficult to work in this environment. Also, it appears that people are not respected and are treated as things rather than people. Monitoring staff is not needed since performance is not a criteria for bonus or increments.

By the way, why hasn't your HR Manager left yet? As I understand you, he also doesn't have any authority, and the lines of responsibility are blurred.

Given the other points which you have mentioned, can you tell us what you have accomplished in this company since the past 1.6 years? I am sure you would have made suggestions for improvement. Were they debated / implemented or just ignored? As Himani said, keep persisting with your suggestions.

Overall, I would suggest you complete 2 years and then look for a change.

It would look better on your resume.

All the best.

Ryan

From India, Mumbai
ameypandit
dear Monika, Guess we two sail in the same boat & i too am worried abt the same, the diffrence is its a telecom company, Regards, Amey
From India, Hyderabad
Prativa

Hi Monika,
As I go through the conversation with all I have one suggetion for u.
First U make one project on comparison of ur company with all its compititor in real estate market from the web site.
Do head hunting from those companies if possible and take the information about the result and success of that company.
after that study the whole thing and analyse the demerits in ur company as compared to others.Might be in real estate market the hr people dont have much authority to set policeis for the employees....
Monika....as of now I dont have any experience in HR
I completed my MBA in HR from AIMA in Dec-06.
I am working in GE which is a BPO sector and I donot have much idea about HR .So U may think that it is worthless but it might give some idea.
Results what u'll find from the comparison should b noted for future prospects.
Make a presentation in a different way to keep ur company in top of Real Estate World.
Regrds
Prativa

From India, New Delhi
Manoj Koli
Dear Monika,
The dilemma for change is obivious,due to circumstances prevailing in the existing Company,as according to you working atmosphere is good at the same time management is lacking the
profesionalism.The problem of Lalaism or Sethjism is visible by and large
in most of the Indian Companies,where top motive is money,above all.
You have already spent 1.6 years in the present oganization and made the
name for yourself,gong to the new Company means starting from the zero. Though changing the thought process of management overnight is
difficult but if the management is willing to go for a professional approcah,
indications of which will become evident in present thought process.If that is the case and you are satisfied with working conditions and see career
growth for yourself,than continue with the present company,otherwise go for the change.Professionalism does not mean paperism.
Regards
Manoj Koli

monikahr
Hi, Ryan

A very Good Afternoon to you. and thank you very much for your valuable reply.

I would like to know to you that you have analyzed very correctly now that there is no formal structure in our company and this is the main reason that i gpt frusted so many times.

As I am a very organised person in my life,and i love to do everything very systematically.and again you are very correct about monitering staff.There is no as such monitering system.As you have asked that why hasn't my hr left up tillnow. I would like to know you that sice I have jioned this company 3 of hr manager has been resigned.But because of this is my first job,so i dont want to leave it under any of the hasty decision. and I think Iam to some extent I am right.

As I was a freasher when I have joined this company so accordingly that point of view I have learnt so many things here.But now when I want to implement the systematic way for the company.The top management always ignored that.and It really hurts me.

I really appreciates himani 's suggestion what she has given me,and Iam applying it.And I am also thankful to youe suggestion.

Take Care.

With Warm Regards

Monika

From India, New Delhi
monikahr
Hi Bhawana ,
Could you please tell me in detail about your friend. what is his present profile??and what type of job heis loking for.
It would more better ,if you forwarded his resume to my email.

Regards
MOnika

From India, New Delhi
monikahr
Hi Amey, Your name is so different??I really didn’t get it.Whatever what is in a name,everything is in the fame. I am happy to see your reply. All the best Regards Monika
From India, New Delhi
monikahr
Hi Prativa,
Thanks for your suggestion. But Prativa If you really understand my problem it will not solved by this.Beacuse what you have told me this is basically not the function of hr.Thsi is related to Marketing people somewhat.It wont possible for hr.
But if we see new ideas are always good and creative type and beneficial so i really thankful to your suggestion.
Regards
Monika

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.