Manmohanpattnaik
do we have to register locally or centrally we can do the same at gurgaon, we have 16 location office apart from gurgaon, need your guidiance,
From India, Gurgaon
santu203

hello guys pls find below encolsed file of forms umder contract labour act regards santhosh
From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip contracto labour act forms.zip (122.4 KB, 805 views)

R.N.Khola

Dear Manmohan, Discuss the matter on my mobile. R.N.Khola
From India, Delhi
manishbhardwaj82
hi please find attached form c format in excel
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls FORM C- under Shop & Commercial Establishment-1958.xls (19.0 KB, 1787 views)

manvi_0631

Dear Sir,
Greetings..........
I am working as HR - Executive in a pharma company who has its corporate office in chandigarh. i have to get the registration for this office under punjab shops & commercial establishment act, 1958.
As i dont know much about this act, Can you provide me the information that how to maintain/fill the form C register ?.
What other type of formalities we have to perform for this registration processs.
we are operating from here since September 2009, the registration is still pending.
Waiting for your help...........
Regards
Manvinder

From India, Chandigarh
R.N.Khola

Dear Manvinder,
Go to Sector 17 market & purchase the book on Punjab Shops & Commercial Establishment, 1958 & Rules made thereunder for having knowledge on proper enforcement of this Act. You can also purchase the set of forms for Shop Act registration from same book depot & submit the same with the Labour & Shops Inspector of your area at the office of Assistant Labour Commissioner, UT whose office is situated at Labour Welfare Board Building Sector 30 for registration.
With Regards,
R.N.Khola

From India, Delhi
haree_sow
Sir, Pl send the wages register format under contract labour regulation and abolition act ( Tamil nadu) Balu
From India, Madras
KUNDAN SUMAN
Dear frinds, I am facing problems in downloading files from this site. Anybody also facing this type of problems. please provide best ideas of this. thnsks kundan suman
From India, Ahmadabad
surendra.mogra
Hi, Is there any leave encashment? Is it employee’s right? As per law whether company has to pay for him? If so, can anybody tell me the supportive Section/rule. Thanks & Reards, Surendra M
From India, Udupi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.