No Tags Found!

neonsworld

Hello Abid,
It is very heartening to see qualified, experienced Indians returning after working outside the country for a while.
I agree with posts above which encourage you to apply online while you are still in the UAE. Job portal will give your CV maximum exposure though your concern of genuineness of consultants is also valid. You will need to do some due diligence about the consultant or wait for direct contacts from companies. You can also actively start applying to companies directly (through the portals or their own websites' career sections)
You should also definitely look at R2ICLUB - R2ICLUB - Articles Front Page which has a number of blogposts, groups and forum for NRIs wanting to return to India. You can read other NRI's experiences and ask questions to those who have already gone through the process of returning.
Good luck with your job search.
Regards,

From India, Mumbai
abid4friends
Dear hussain Zulfikar,
Thanks for your valuable suggestions, i respect each and every point you mention.Inshallah i will start working on this.
since i am outside india, i want to get advise from seniors which industry i should target as i dont know much about that.
i will start working on my vision and i will update you all .
Thanks a Lot

From United Arab Emirates,
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.